Er du redd for å hoppe?
«I am an old man and have known a great many troubles, but most of them never happened.»
- Mark Twain
Har du en drøm, noe du lenge har ønsket å gjøre, men gang på gang utsetter?
Her er en kort handlingsplan du kan bruke for å komme igang, hentet fra s. 46-47 i Timothy Ferriss sin meget gode bok The 4-Hour Workweek.
1. Define your nightmare, the absolute worst thing that could happen if you did what you are considering.
2. What steps could you take to repair the damage or get things back up on the upswing, even if temporarily?
3. What are the outcomes or benefits, both temporary and permanent, of more probable scenarios?
4. If you were fired from your job today, what would you do to get things under financial control?
5. What are you putting off out of fear?
6. What is it costing you – financially, emotionally, and physically – to postpone your action?
7. What are you waiting for?
JUST DO IT!
Joseph Kittinge's rekordsettende fallskjermhopp fra 31 300 meter!